MINI ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE.
Even if your journey comes to a premature end, the comprehensive MINI Roadside Assistance is always there to get you back on track: and "always" means just that: our hotline is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
This is free for all NZ new MINI owners for 3 years from the date of first registration.
MINI Breakdown Hotline: 0800 800 268.
National Support 24/7.
- Assistance will be provided by phone but is need be a breakdown service vehicle is dispatched.
- If needed a towing service is sent to the scene of the breakdown.
- Your authorised MINI Garage is informed.
- A replacment vehicle (hire car) is provided.
- Expert advice is provided on how you can reach your destination.
- Just speak to your friendly breakdown assistant for further assistance, should you need it.
- Initial notification is given to your insurance company
Should you be in an unfortunate accident your Breakdown Hotline will be able to arrange towing or any other required assistance (this will be at your cost but is usually covered by your insurance company).
Once you've recovered from the initial shock, your MINI dealer can set about getting your MINI up and running again in there approved Body & Paint shop. It is repaired according to the MINI quality standards, using state-of-the-art technology and diagnosis equipment − and only Genuine MINI Parts. Only then can it be guaranteed that your MINI remains the 100% genuine article.
When you're behind the wheel of your MINI, you're never alone. MINI Roadside Assistance is always on board with you.